Monkey Go Happy series is about helping sad monkeys regain their joy of life back by making them laugh and keeping them entertained at all costs. You have to click on different objects and items on the screen and try to see how they would normally be used in a given situation.
This game like the previous games in the series is a domino effect kind of circumstance, or chain reaction as we like to refer to it as. Solving puzzles for the most part is the theme of this game and while you are playing this game, you have to watch the poor, cute little monkeys cry their eyes out while looking for you to capture the objects and locations on the screen to make them entertained and laughing again.
There are 15 levels of play in this game and if you are a capable player, you should be fine as the challenge is still difficult.
1. Click to drop coconut.
2. Click to pickup knife.
3. Click on coconut to slice it open.
1. Click matchbox to open it.
2. Click on match to get it.
3. Click on side of matchbox to light match.
4. Run lit match across end of firework.
1. Click on rifle.
2. Shoot 4 ducks.
1. Click on bowling ball.
2. Click on lane when the marker at the top of the screen runs across strike.
1. Click on remote to pick it up.
2. Click on Power button on remote.
3. Change to channel 3 (Nature channel).
1. Click on money bag.
2. Click on coin slot to insert coin.
3. Click on left arrow 3 times.
4. Click on down arrow once to pickup monkey toy.
1. Click on cannon twice to raise it.
2. Click on cannon balls to pick up.
3. Click on cannon to load cannon ball.
4. Click on torch.
5. Run torch across end of cannon to light it.
1. Click on all mushrooms to pick them up.
1. Click on each square until the Monkey image is complete.
1. Drag all objects into their appropriate locations.
2. When all object are placed down, click on the handle on the top right to fire ball.
1. Run you cursor down each path, starting at A, then B, then C.
1. Click on hammer.
2. Click to hit all moles when they appear.
1. Place you cursor on start and run it through the maze without touching the sides.
2. Return to start if you fail.
3. When finished, click on the pin.
4. Pop balloon!
1. Insert the numbers of the wall……2, 4, 9, 7.
1. Click on tree
2. Click on pot with root of tree
3. Click on each decoration and then on the tree to place it
4. Click on power chord
5. Click on power socket